NGAIO / louise whitehouse

For such a long time now I've been wanting to create a project concerning the ocean. It's something that has meant a lot to me when I've needed inspiration as well as something that gives my life balance and something that just calms my soul down when I've needed it the most.

Since I share this love for the ocean with so many across the world I decided that I wanted to create films based on our relationship to it, one portrait at a time. Over time I hope to showcase how important the ocean is to us. Also how urgent it is that we protect and take care of it, especially in this day and age.

First portrait out is on my dear friend Louise Whitehouse. We shot this one day in Gothenburg and then 2 days over in Denmark trying to portray both her and the ocean in the best way possible. I really hope you all enjoy it!

Directed, shot & post production by myself.

Cast: MIKA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.