I Love You, I Love You

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU
by Gianni Baha

Synopsis : A love story worth telling over and over again, until it feels right.

"I Love You, I Love You" is an Official Premiere on Short of the Week.

Follow I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU on social media (@loveloveshortfilm):
instagram.com/loveloveshortfilm/

CAST

Lead : Zoï Duister
Narrator : Gianni Baha

CREW

Writer/ Director : Gianni Baha
Production : Jaap Hermans
Cinematographer : Jonas Sacks
Focus Puller : Paco Bonsang
Production Assistant : Antoine Vattaire

Editor : Jason Lupish
Colour : Alter Ego
Colourist : Erik Bayley
Colour Producer : Jane Garrah

Sound/Music : Giovanni Bottan
Graphic Design : Gianluca Alla

A Sunmar Films Production, 2020
giannibaha.com

Tags: Romance, Film, Horror, Short Film, Short, Thriller, Rom Com, Dutch, Short of the Week, Netherlands, Canada, Canadian, Italy, Romantic, Italian, Love, Tics, I Love You and OCD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.