Golden Harvest

**Please note**
I firmly believe that this video utilises all music under the 'fair use' policy in addition to being non-commercial, educational, parody, a news item about a current event and enhancing the value of the original music benefitting the original talent without negatively affecting it's revenue elsewhere. A DMCA takedown notice was successfully challenged with a counter notification. I wish to share this film again which was made 10 years ago now at time of immense anxiety and stress to give some positive vibes and hope. I am proud to have done this a few years ago in Syria where it was widely shown.

Our experience of our Harvest to share especially with you, shot with both the GH1 and the new iPhone4. Look out for the timelapse shot with the iPhone, attached to the DIY Tractor dolly with lego and blue tack.

I had full faith in my very dear friend who was driving the combine Harvester. I'm really grateful to the team of farmers who have worked around the clock, the Granary where the Wheat is finally sent, my family and Mother Nature in making this film who put up with me whilst I was shooting all of this. There was alot of material and this film is just over 6 minutes long, so please feel free to download it and watch it at your leisure. I hope you like the music, after 'Love Madrid' I'm hooked on the Spanish Guitar, very inspirational. Please sit back, relax and enjoy! :)

LATEST** vimeo.com/52584855 Golden Harvest 2 is now uploaded on Vimeo

Great news 'Feb 2014' - This video is now featured in Episode 10 of FoodieTV — a free iOS app celebrating the story behind the food with handpicked pieces devoted to the passionate work of farmers, artisans and chefs. New episodes are released every Wednesday. Get the app in the App Store for free here: alau.me/r015i6

Cast: The Film Artist

Tags: Golden Harvest, Wheat, GH1, iPhone 4, HD, Farmers, Glidetrack and Lumix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.