Budapest - Solo Travelers Eye 4K

I have been postponing the release of this video forever due to hyper perfectionism. I've shot this video back in June 2019 and finished the edit in a week but I was too afraid to release it because weeks after I felt like I could've done so much better.

This was a 4-day solo trip to Budapest where I've met so many amazing people. All of you were asking me when this video is going to be released so I feel like I owe you guys this one.

My filming career started at the beginning of 2019 so it was still a lot of exploring. I feel like I've learned so much down the road so I will be coming back to Budapest in the summer of 2020 to finish where i've started.

Lots of love to all the amazing people I've met in Budapest and I'll see you this summer.

/

Special thanks to Calumet Photography.

/

Shot on GH5 & DJI Mavic Pro 2

Cast: Weijermars Media

Tags: budapest, 4k, travel, cinematic, solo, jr alli and benn tk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.