TULUM

Two years ago I went on a client shoot for a day in Tulum, I just felt in love with the destination, I wanted to go back. So I did finally go back with my Love last week of January 2019. We had an amazing week, the area of Tulum is full of marvellous and gorgeous little places. The beachs are some of the best in the world, the food is amazing and everything is available from a bicking distance.

All of this video was filmed on a DJI Osmo Pocket and a Sony a6500 with a sony/zeiss 16-70mm f4 lens. Music is an original composition I made on my way back home on FL Studio Mobile.

Cast: Thomas Fortier

Tags: tulum, waves, mexico, swimsuit, south, america, beach, ocean, carribean, caraibe, maya, itza, chichen, coba, mexique, cenote, jungle, gran, travel and travelling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.