Cuba 2018 - My Vision

"Cuba 2018 - My Vision" is a short, cinematic journey filmed in Havana, Viñales, Cienfuegos, and Trinidad, Cuba. Me and my friend traveled throughout this one of a kind country for two weeks in November 2018. During our trip, we saw the bustling streets and classic architecture of Havana, experienced Jungle and lush waterfalls and most of all a friendly and proud people. Unfortunately this video is not exhaustive and I guarantee that if you ever get the chance to visit, you will see more that I couldn't fit into this video!

Gear:
Sony A7III
85MM F1.8
70-200 F4
16-35MM F4
28-75 F2.8

Zhiyun Crane 2

Cast: Nicholas Ewing

Tags: cuba, travel, people, cinema, cinematography, classic, havana, spanish, latin, sony, A7III, island, work, vintage, latin america, Cuban, musica, lahabana, habana and cubanos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.