2017 ★ Amazing Scotland ★ Flying over the Highlands

After many years as a landscape photographer I wanted to enjoy a new point of view. I had always been attracted by everything that flies and of course by drones, but I had not decided to try one yet... That's how, just introduced the Spark, I ordered one and I took it with me to a stunning motorhome trip with my partner around the north of Scotland. I had a great time learning to fly... and to film! Here's the result. I hope you'll like it and await for your comments!

Cast: Ariel Bercovich

Tags: scotland, highlands, scottish, travel, Europe, nc500, skye, dji spark, drone, motorhome, davinci resolve, Uk, road trip, best destination, epic scenery, landscape, Applecross, amazing views, best route and cinematic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.