"Sol E Luna" - 2017 Total Solar Eclipse - RED Epic W 8K S35

First and foremost. PLEASE watch this in 4K with a good sound system that has a good low end bass unit or with a nice set of headphones. You will have a much more impactful viewing experience.

The 2017 total solar eclipse was definitely one of the coolest natural phenomenons I've ever witnessed. The photos and video I captured today truly can do it no justice. The visuals of totality are of course impressive and awe inspiring but what I found the most interesting was absorbing the atmosphere around me when it happened. It got dark enough to see the stars. There was 360 degree sunset color in the clouds around me. The wind stopped and it got very cold. All wildlife seemed to become quite and still. An eery silence overtook the world around me. It was a total otherworldly experience. You must go see one for yourself. So long as I live I'll never forget today.
RED Epic W, 8K FF, 800 Iso, 600mm @f8, 180 degree shutter angle

Footage available for license exclusively though Nimia.com

Follow me.
Instagram: @majeczkyphoto
Facebook: @majeczkyphoto
YouTube & Vimeo : Justin Majeczky
varient3.com
JustinMajeczky@varient3.com

Cast: Justin Majeczky

Tags: solar, eclipse, 2017, oregon and total solar eclipse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.