NEW YORK HYPER-LAPSE: MOVING THROUGH MANHATTAN

Turn up your sound and wait until the night!

This is compilation of hyperlapse videos that I shot during my first trip to New York. This city has a huge energy and very dynamic, so I tried to make my video the same. But this video doesn't show even a 1% of the New York's beauty, these are the only places I had time to visit.
But anyway, I used a lot of self-developed tricks and techniques in both the shooting and editing processes - it took a lot of time and passion to make this video.

Thank you and hope you enjoy it!

For all questions and inquires, email me: vlgoesla@gmail.com
vadimla.com

Cast: Vadim Tereshchenko

Tags: nyc, new york, hyperlapse, timelapse, hyper-lapse, time-lapse and manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.