AOEDE

A Musical Short for Mashrou' Leila

***Aoede is the name of one of the three classical muses. She is the muse of the voice.***

Starring: Kassem Istanbouli & Ghina Abboud

Director: Noel Paul
Producer: Jinane Chaaya
DoP: Ramzi Hibri

Also Featuring: Nesrine Khodr, Stephanie Kayal, Johnathan Blezard, Jon Mayers, Micho Khoury, Daniel Baladane, & Dima Tannir

Mashrou' Leila is Hamed Sinno, Haig Papazian, Firas Abou Fakher, Carles Gerges, & Ibrahim Badr

AD: Andrew Hraiz
Porduction Manager: Sonia Habib
Production Design: Wael Boutros
Production Coordinator: Danielle Barakat
Loader: Marie Wardé
AC: Raffi Basil
Colorist: Belal Hibri
Sound Engineer: Shadi Abi Chacra
Location Manager: Richard Missi
2nd AD: Christelle Abdel Sater
Set Photographer: Ayla Hibri
Making of: Elie Salameh
Boom op: Johnny Farah
Wardrobe Assistants: Windy Ishak, Sophie Kosremelli
Mashrou’ Leila MGMT: Karim Ghattas

Film Processing: Ateliéry Bonton Zlín
Telecine: UPP Prague

with the support of Absolut Vodka

Thank you:
Family Istanbouli, Haidar Fares, Ahmad Safi, Tony Rizkallah, Quadrangle & all the Extras, Jane & Sophia, Josef Khaluf, Jake Scott, Karim Ghorayeb, Oscar, Siska, Colorclub, Rudy Francis, Frame Nation Films, Platform Studios, Rez Visual, Demo Bar, Crepaway, Sandwiched, Tabliyit Massaad, Crew Hut, BDOOZ, Port of Beirut, Port of Tripoli, Port of Tasucu, & the Internal Security Forces

No animals were harmed in the making of this film

***

AOEDE LYRICS:

Wash this flood off of me
I am my mirror’s prisoner
Aoede
Aoede
Again I summon you
Bleed out my demons to water your grave
Perchance to sow a melody
Aoede
Reward me
Conquer my mouth
Reward your acolyte

If words be breath
And life be breath
Speak to me
Speak to me
Your ghost frightens me
Though you’ve always been a ghost
If only it spoke to me, the words might raise me
Aoede
Comfort me
Bleed out the words within me
Reward those who pray

***

Cast: thatgo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.