3 Days in San Francisco

Follow me @
http://ift.tt/1knBBvd
http://ift.tt/1Bf3XE7
Instagram @bodhifilms

I spent 3 days in San Francisco filming for work and this video contains the best shots of those 3 days. The trip represented the end of my full-time profession as a freelance filmmaker, as I started a job at CBS the day after I left San Francisco. I'd spent a few years traveling and shooting time-lapse and video, and this was my last hurrah. The highlight of the trip was getting the aerial shots of the city. San Francisco is an extremely difficult city to shoot from the air because of the fog. I took a chance filming at sunset, as that's when the fog usually rolls in, but it turned out to be great conditions, minus the strong winds. The aerial cinematography was done by Thomas Miller of Blue Sky Aerials. If you have an Apple TV 2, then you've seen his amazing aerial screen saver of San Francisco. It was a great experience flying with him and I can't wait to collaborate together in the future.

Many of the rooftop shots were filmed from 399 Fremont. My long time friend from high school, Briano Santos helped with the filming from that location.

Music: "So Long, Lonesome" By: Explosions in the Sky
Purchase here: http://ift.tt/1RuUGfi

Tech Specs:
Shot on a RED Dragon in 5k with an Optimo Lens. Timelapse was shot on Canon 6d with Canon lenses.
Edited in Adobe Premiere CC 2015, Lrtimelapse, and After Effects.

Video Licensing Available in HD-5k @ Sean@bodhifilms.com

Cast: Bodhi Films

Tags: time lapse, aerial, san francisco, stop motion, skyline, downtown, sean collins, bodhi films and transamerica building

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.