My Dubai by @Matjoez

I was lucky enough to be part of a group of social media wizards to experience and capture Dubai for 7 days. This short film is my vision of what we saw, I sincerely hope you like it. If you enjoyed watching it, please consider supporting me by liking this video or following me on Instagram:
- Instagram: http://ift.tt/15wOYsz
- Snapchat: Matjoez

For behind the scenes videos of every shot, check out the daily vlog I made while we were there:
http://bit.ly/matjoezvlogdubai

Here's the gear I used:
Canon 5DSR, 5DMkIII x 2
Canon 11-24, 24, 16-35, 24-70, 70-200
Macbook Pro Retina
G-Technology thunderbolt hard drives

Here are some statistics:
I shot 28233 RAW photos which resulted in 1160 gigabytes of data. In total I recorded 56 timelapse sequences and 1168 video sequences (#vloglife).

Please contact me if you are interested in licensing any of this footage. Hero shots are available in 8K resolution.
info@tjoez.com

Thanks for watching!
Matthew

Cast: Matthew Vandeputte

Tags: timelapse, hyperlapse, dubai, uae, burj khalifa, burj al arab, holy grail, dubai fog, matthew vandeputte and matjoez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.