I See You

As premiered on TMRW Magazine - http://ift.tt/1KEwR1o

"It is so beautiful until the fall..." - A short film covering the journey through a relationship.

Directed By Harvey Pearson
Written By Harvey Pearson and Lucas Button
Original Music By Oliver Brouwer
Starring Lucas Button and Josie Flint

-------

We could be castaways,
Washed up onto a shore of love,
Uncaring of where we are,
What we have to do.

It is so beautiful until the fall.
After we do, we wait, for a breath,
To voice the same three words,
To search for who you make me be.

Flying is so easy when you have wings,
And yet a leap of faith is all the more satisfying when you have nothing to fly with.

Its one step,
One word,
That creates a difference between me being there,
And being here with you.

I breathe you. You breathe me.

I move, you move.
I don’t want to be stuck in these places,
Never ending spaces,
Caught in a tension of the throat,
Of the mind, of the heart,
Constricting into two narrow paths,

Unable to live in love,
So therefore I die in love,
Scared of what you might say I write.

In the most cowardly way, I ask for you to understand,
You have more time than I do.
I have lost my grip on beauteous memories,
But for you, these shall be unforgotten,
My time is done.

I still see you.
Can you see me?
Please say you can.
Say you can and let me rise away.

Cast: Harvey Pearson and Oliver Brouwer

Tags: I See You, Canon 5D, Mark III, RAW, Magic Lantern, Sigma 35 and Harvey Pearson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.