Vietnam 2015 / Blackmagic Pocket

I shot this footage in March/April 2015 while traveling through the north of Vietnam. Sapa and Hanoi mostly.

As I wanted to travel light, the Blackmagic Pocket was the perfect choice for that trip. Although, I had some external batteries with me, 2 IS lenses and a Metabones Speedbooster. Also a laptop for backups. With the lenses I could shoot handheld without any rig or tripod. For maybe half the shots I used a monopod with video head though.

You can download the original video for better quality inspection.

Lenses
Canon 24-105mm f4.0 L
Canon 100mm f2.8 L

Codec
ProRes 422 HQ

Editing and Grading
Premiere CC 2015 / Lumetri

♫ Hauschka

Portfolio: stefansiebert.com
Contact: hello@stefansiebert.com

Stefan on flickr: http://ift.tt/1f2Q6ZX
Stefan on instagram: http://ift.tt/1f2Q6ZZ

Cast: Stefan Siebert

Tags: bmpcc, blackmagic, pocket, cinema, camera, vietnam, travel, sapa, hanoi, people, streetlife and mountains

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.