UNESCO City of Media Arts - Linz - Austria

Hello everyone.
I study Media and Interactive Arts at the University of Arts in Linz, Austria. In 2015 the city was named as the UNESCO City of Media Arts, in 2009 it was the Capital of Culture in Europe. I thought it could be interesting for some of you to know and see more about this typical Austrian and at the same time peculiar City.
During this student non-commercial project I shot about 72 Tsd. fotos in 379 days with my old Canon 600D. I used Tamron 17-50 2.8, Tamron 24-70 2.8, Canon 50 1.8, Canon 50-250 4.5-5.6, Walimex 35mm 1.4, Walimex 85mm 1.4, Gelios 44M 58mm 2.0 and a Fish eye lenses. All the slow-motion were made with my Iphone 5s. I used my cheap ZOOM H1 recorder, Adobe Audition and a Cubase to make this video also listenable.

Take care and I hope you like the video!

alexejsigalov.com
happypuppyrecords.ca

© 2015

---------------------------------------------------------------
More information about Linz you can find here:
http://ift.tt/1AgxO1n
linztourismus.at

Cast: Alexej Sigalov

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.