MONGOLIA - Cinematic Drone Film (4k)

Near the end of last year I travelled to Mongolia for three weeks filming for a documentary focusing on the changing climate and how it is affecting the way of life for the Mongolian people. While I was there we visited some of the most incredible places I've been and had some amazing experiences, meeting the local people and getting a glimpse into their lives.

For footage licensing and business enquiries, contact me here: michaelroberts.contact@gmail.com

Filmed with:
DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Edited On:
Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Music:
Summit - Kevin Graham
Licensed through Artlist

Follow Me:
Instagram: instagram.com/michaelrobertsfilms
Facebook: facebook.com/michaelrobertsfilms
YouTube: youtube.com/michaelrobertsfilms
Twitter: twitter.com/michaelrfilms

Cast: Michael Roberts

Tags: Mongolia, Drone, Aerial Footage, Drone Footage, Horses, Mongolian Horses, Mongolian Vultures, Vultures, Birds, Mountains, Mongolian Mountains, Mongolian Landscape, Ulaanbaatar, DJI Phantom 3, DJI Phantom 3 Professional and Snow Mountains Mongolia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.