The City: San Francisco

This is my attempt to capture the stunning beauty of San Francisco, the city I've called home for the last 20 years. It's a photographer's dream to live here. Every day is unique and special so it's easy to understand why this place is one of the most sought after travel destinations in the world.
I want to send out a big THANK YOU to the very talented Bay Area musician, and friend -- Sam Johnson -- for the rights to use his awesome song - The City.
Check him out here: samjohnsonband.com
I also want to thank my wife Shay for being an editing genius.

Cast: Bjorn Bakstad, Dynamic Perception, eMotimo, LRTimelapse and DJI

Tags: time lapse, urban, city, san francisco, california, tourism, golden gate bridge, panoramic, photography, vacation, travel, downtown, san francisco bay area, city lights, speed, bay area, sunrise. and USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.