eleven days in Rio De Janeiro.

We were climbing the city's highest mountains unharnessed, party in the favelas, and lose money on the horses.

I visited my good friend, Malik, who was spending six months in Rio learning Portuguese. I was always fascinated by Rio for its diversity of people and its urban image. Malik showed me many interesting spots around the city. He also flew the camera drone to get the aerial shots in the video. In eleven days we discovered the secrets of the city of god.

#startchasingtheworld on markoroth.com

Directed and edited by
Marko Roth

Music by
Alt-J - Dissolve Me

Dronefootage by
Malik Wagner

Follow me on Facebook
http://ift.tt/1GEQpVz

Instagram
http://ift.tt/1L8FUtu

and Snapchat
markotschorro

Watch my latest work "twelve days in Oman.":
vimeo.com/130588410

Cast: Marko Roth

Tags: rio, brasil, rio de janeiro, south america, jesus, gopro, dji phantom, canon, 5d, marko roth, videoblog, videotravelblog, travelblog, travel, journey and cestmavie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.