Iceland

This is a compilation of my best timelapses taken during my month in Iceland.
I wish I could have take more shots but the weather didn't cooperate..
Every single place in Iceland is different and special, that's why people say It has something magic.

Special thanks to:

Raw.is for his great workshop
The guys from WWF for making my trip much more fun

Shot with:
Nikon D7000
Homemade motorized Dolly

Edit:
Final Cut Pro
Quicktime 7 Pro
Adobe Lightroom

Music:
Artist- Yann Tiersen
Song- Summer 78

You can now purchase some shots of the short-film in Nimia: http://ift.tt/1gCvTuH


bernateguiluz.com

Cast: Bernat Eguiluz | FILMFOREST

Tags: Iceland, timelapse, nikon d7000, clouds, landscape, photography, bernat eguiluz, final cut and raw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Laman

Powered by Blogger.