What a continent! Seven months of cycling northwards from the southern tip of South America has finally brought me to the Caribbean coast. Ostensibly this video is a 'highlights' reel of my journey so far, however beyond that I hoped to capture what has become the essence of my trip - the freedom of being able to think without distraction and follow a single thought to its very end. Although at times this continent and the routes that I have chosen have been hard and pushed me both physically and mentally, I can now take a step back and view the journey as a whole - I can really see that all the dreams that I had for myself are now playing out in my present day.
Filmed and Edited on the road by Ben Page
Music: Chequerboard - Indian Ink
Words: Alan Watts
Follow the journey: anotherhorizon.org
Cast: Another Horizon
Tags: cycling, bikes, bicycling, adventure, wild, wilderness, mountains, argentina, chile, colombia, bolivia, peru, ecuador, atamcama, andes, camping, tents, surly, hilleberg and HD

0 comments:
Post a Comment